To encourage and coordinate economic growth and new development in East Fort Worth.
To this end, the EFWBA will:
- Provide a regular forum on topics related to the growth and development of East Fort Worth.
- Encourage the creation of new jobs and work to attract and retain local businesses, develop, advertise and promote the economic and business climate of East Fort Worth.
- Be a voice for the advancement, development and improvement of the physical infrastructure of East Fort Worth through effective collaboration with municipal, county, state and Federal agencies.
- Support issues and projects of interest to the business owners of East Fort Worth, and the local community.
- Participate in the annual Economic Summit for East and Southeast Fort Worth.